Author Topic: Reçber Kablo A.Ş.  (Read 104 times)

Marsilia Savia NERA

  • Administrator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 22
  • Karma: +0/-0
Reçber Kablo A.Ş.
« on: March 19, 2020, 01:54:10 PM »


Reçber Kablo A.Ş. 

About Us

Reçber Kablo Company made its debut as a power cable manufacturer in 1984. The Company began to manufacture coaxial cables in 1999 and soon ranked among paramount actors of the low current cable market.

Besides the coaxial range, the Company also manufactures Data & LAN cables, Audio & Video cables, Camera cables, Communication (Telephone) cables, Alarm cables, Fire Alarm cables, Signal & Control cables and special cables.

Thanks to the pioneering investment in the Data & Lan range in 2008, the company began to manufacture high-frequency LAN cables, and achieved a top rank among distinguished European manufacturers.

Since 2015, the Company has been operating in a production plant with an outdoor area of 30,000 m² and an indoor area of 20,300 m² at Çorlu-Türkgücü Industrial Zone.

The Company offers 58% of its production to the domestic market and exports the rest (42%) to a total of 25 countries in Europe, Middle East.

The ISO 9001 system certificate as well as the EAC, TSE, VDE, GHMT, CPR and ETL product certificates are the hallmarks of Reçber’s product quality.

Relying upon an experience over thirty-five years, Reçber never compromises its supreme quality offered to customers and consistently creates a distinction and superior prestige in overseas markets thanks to its pioneering investments.


Vision & Mission & Our Values

Keeping up with cutting-edge technology, targeting constant improvement, turning our high-quality production into customer satisfaction, fulfilling customer demands on time and ultimately, being the leading actor in the market with a workforce committed to customer satisfaction.

Mission

Respecting, implementing and encouraging commercial, ethical and legal principles, pursuing the objective of improving customers, workforce and all other stakeholders involved, and standing out as a dynamic organization adopting the Total Quality Management approach.

Our Values

Our main philosophy is to accomplish %100 customer satisfaction. Providing the highest quality products and services to all of our internal and external customers is our top priority. The fact that we can deliver the highest quality products and services to our customers is because we start caring about our employees first. In our employees, we consider superior business ethics, improved sense of justice and honesty as the basic criterion. Our organization, which promotes efficiency, productivity and effectiveness, always aims to set an example for its competitors and other institutions. It is indispensable to follow the developments that technology has brought to our lives closely and to establish a transparent and sincere communication with our solution partners, market and customers by using all communication tools effectively. It is one of our most important priorities to continue our activities by developing transparent and modern management approach and dynamic business model.

Message from the Chairman

Plan Big Dream Bigger!

As Reçber Kablo, we become one of the stronger actor in the low current cable market in a short time period. We have been improved our solid continuity with our newest technology and customer relations. Our goal is to be one of the best low voltage producer domestically and globally.

Our principle; is high-quality production activities and our customers' trust in us.

Since our establishment, we have built our achievements on our dreams with our entire team. We took firm steps by believing that dreams could become real.

Our commitment; every time you visit, you see a different REÇBER.

Beyond your needs, a REÇBER in your dreams…

Yours sincerely,

Keleş Reçber
Chairman of the Board




Our Reference




Reçber Kablo A.Ş. 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 01:58:46 PM by Marsilia Savia NERA »

Tags:
 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal