Author Topic: Cablerie Plancher sas  (Read 630 times)

Hernandez Gramajo

  • Administrator
  • Jr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 74
  • Karma: +1/-0
Cablerie Plancher sas
« on: April 14, 2015, 06:18:14 PM »


Cablerie Plancher sas

Our company

Cablerie PLANCHER, previously known as Ateliers P. Paul PLANCHER founded the company in 1990, when it was established in Paris in the 11th arrondissement.
The arrival of Mr LIMBOUR as manager in 1925 saw the company evolve from sole proprietorship to limited company (SARL). Since that time, the Management of the company has remained in the hands of the family.
Mr Rossignol, the current President is in fact Mr Limbour’s great-nephew.
 
Les Ateliers P. Plancher was one of the main players in the French marketplace for resistance wires up until 1978. Slowly, a high temperature cable production unit developed alongside the original business line. Since the business was bursting the seams at the Paris quarters, the cable unit was transfered to Beaugency (Loiret) in 1963.
 
In 1979, the company broke from the resistance wire business to devote itself solely to the manufacture of measurement and control cables.
 
The appearance of plastic materials (PVC and PE), followed by silicon rubber and fluoropolymers (FEP and PFA) and finally, most recently, the non-halogenated thermoplastic compounds, allowed Cablerie PLANCHER to gradually extend its offerings, and finally, to provide a complete range covering all of the conventional and less conventional needs in the fields of measurement, inspection and regulation.
The year 2007 was a historic year, marked by the construction of our  new facility and the move of operations to Tavers. It was also a record year in terms of business figures, as the company posted over 2.5 M€, an amount never before achieved.





http://www.cablerie-plancher.fr